Uniquely Yours Bridal – Tifton

Store Hours

Monday 10:00 to 5:30 thru April
Tuesday-Friday 10 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday 10 am to 4:00 pm

Uniquely Yours Bridal & Formal Wear

Uniquely Yours, a hallmark in South Georgia’s bridal and formal wear landscape, believes in making your vision a reality. Since 1987, we’ve delivered personalized experiences and service excellence for each guest who walks through our doors – all based on your wedding, prom or social occasion  needs.

Now nestled in Tifton’s beautiful historic district at 209 West 12th Street. Uniquely Yours offers a large selection of bridal, bridesmaids and special occasion gowns and designs at affordable prices from sizes 00 to 32.

Call to make an appointment , or drop in and visit us at our new home where our team of expert consultants focus on bringing your special day to life. Appointments are required during Saturdays.

Our bridal department showcases wedding gowns, veils and bridal accessories from today’s top designers. We have gowns and accessories that fit all sizes and budgets. We have created a venue that will allow a bride to shop through our impressive selection of designer gowns.

Upon entering our bridal department, each bride is provided with a personal bridal consultant and a private dressing room. Feel free to shop our expansive selection of bridal gowns in a relaxed, pressure free atmosphere with the service of your knowledgeable bridal consultant.

For the best service bridal appointments are highly suggested. All appointments and consultations are for one and one-half hours. If you need more time we will be glad to schedule another appointment for you.

1. Ordering
Most bridal gowns are handmade and the arrival of your gown may take anywhere from 4 to 6 months depending on the designer. Gowns can be discontinued or chosen for a sample sale with no notice to the bride, so once you find the perfect dress do not hesitate to order it. When ordering, a 60% deposit is required in the form of cash, check or credit card. The remaining 40% balance is due 30 days after the gown’s arrival. Uniquely Yours will store your gown after its arrival from the designer.

2. Measurements
Once you have found the perfect dress and made the decision to place an order, a trained Uniquely Yours consultant will take careful measurements to ensure the best fit possible. While a size is recommended by our staff, the size choice is always the bride’s decision. Many custom sizing options are available from our designers for an extra charge. However, no matter the complexity of measurements, special fittings are required in most cases for a hem, bustle, nip and tuck.

3. Arrival and Fittings
Upon the arrival of your bridal gown ( it is shipped directly to Uniquely Yours from the designer)it will be lightly pressed and inspected for any flaws in our shipping and receiving department. The bride will then receive a phone call from a bridal consultant, notifying her that the wedding gown has arrived. Uniquely Yours will provide each bride with a list of local seamstresses that specialize in formal gown alterations.

Military Discounts Available